Team Lead - Qualification Team
1 Bulevardul Dimitrie Cantemir, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Team Lead function is at the cornerstone of the new global Software Delivery organization which is being created into the Software Solutions product line.
In a nutshell, the mission of QTeam is to arbitrate between worldwide teams implementing projects and development teams from Redmond.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Beside overall coordination of the team, the Team Lead should insure best communication with defects owners and subject matter experts in Redmond enhancing the quality of communication and a proper usage of the escalation chain.
- From the technical perspective the Team Lead should be able to understand complex architectures using mixed environments (Linux/Windows), communications using TCP/IP and SCADA protocols, redundancy and failover processes for high available systems and, last but not least, data management systems (both SQL and real time).
- From the internal perspective, the team members should find in Team Lead a support on both process and technical issues, particular within multicultural areas around the globe.
- Team Lead should rely on technical knowledge of team members, but he should challenge both time spent and the quality of work delivered
- At least bachelor degree in computer science or similar
- At least 5 years in technical support, testing or integration experience in software delivery organizations
- 2 years in technical management and defect management aspects related to computer systems
- English advanced level
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience in complex project environments
- Ability to relate and communicate in a distributed project team
- Highly collaborative and able to work across the organization to accomplish common goals
- Exposure to international environment