Team Lead - Qualification Team
Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Team Lead function is at the cornerstone of the new global Software Delivery organization which is being created into the Software Solutions product line.
In a nutshell, the mission of QTeam is to arbitrate between worldwide teams implementing projects and development teams from Redmond.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Beside overall coordination of the team, the Team Lead should insure best communication with defects owners and subject matter experts in Redmond enhancing the quality of communication and a proper usage of the escalation chain.
- From the technical perspective the Team Lead should be able to understand complex architectures using mixed environments (Linux/Windows), communications using TCP/IP and SCADA protocols, redundancy and failover processes for high available systems and, last but not least, data management systems (both SQL and real time).
- From the internal perspective, the team members should find in Team Lead a support on both process and technical issues, particular within multicultural areas around the globe.
- Team Lead should rely on technical knowledge of team members, but he should challenge both time spent and the quality of work delivered
- At least bachelor degree in computer science or similar
- At least 5 years in technical support, testing or integration experience in software delivery organizations
- 2 years in technical management and defect management aspects related to computer systems
- English advanced level
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Experience in complex project environments
- Ability to relate and communicate in a distributed project team
- Highly collaborative and able to work across the organization to accomplish common goals
- Exposure to international environment