Tech Mahindra: Who are we?
We are Tech Mahindra GmbH and we drive technological progress: whether AI, everyday automation or cybersecurity - TechM plays a leading role in the IT are looking for a Team Lead – Operations* in Timişoara
- To motivate, develop and mentor team members in a dynamically changing environment
- Drive process performance to achieve and exceed SLA deliverables
- Lead and deliver complex client engagements that help identify, design and implement creative business solutions for the company
- Provide excellent customer service and determine the needs of the client.
- Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and manage team relationships effectively to ensure exceptional performance
- Manage Shrinkage, Productivity and control attrition.
- Manage dips in performance with adequate reinforcement plans proactively.
- People management and associated responsibilities like performance and development management.
- Ability to communicate well and Manage relationships with internal and external contacts.
- Manage & delegate daily volumes within team and coordinate activities to ensure daily BAU delivery is in line to customer KPIs.
- Understanding of processes run by team and ability to bring in improvements and efficiencies within operations.
- Create a mode of operations to be adhered to by team members in order to maintain good routine and orderliness
- Conduct Team Huddles to discuss process updates, feedbacks and key focus points for the day
- Answer and manage client queries/complaints across LOBs, rectify issues and liaise with appropriate departments to handle complex issues in a bid to provide more effective solutions
- Able to mentor team in process & quality parameters
- Perform Root Cause Analysis to identify key AFIs and create action plans / goals to improve.
- Create, Publish and Maintain operations related reports on timely manner.
- Discover training needs and support in training to provide the necessary coaching on ground.
- Collaborate with the different support groups – Recruitment, Training, Quality , HR, Workforce – to improve agent profiling and performance
- Any additional ad hoc tasks that may contribute to a better service to the client or improvement to the KPIs.
- Adhering to TechM and customer procedures, policies, confidentiality guidance and data protection legislation.
- Native or near - native (in any of the languages): English (B2), German, French
- Excellent written and spoken German/French & English.
- Atleast 1-2 year experience as Team Lead
- Excellent people management skills, should have experience in previous role
- Good experience in MS Office – Word, Excel and Power Point
- Strong experience on presentation skills
- Computer literate/Tech Savvy with a minimum typing skill of 30 wpm with 90% accuracy
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to drive initiatives in the team with creativity and a long-term vision
- Experience in initiating and implementing process improvements
- Graduate (preferable)
- Experience in Retail industry (preferably in Fashion)
- Hands on experience in back office activities – Live Chat and Social Media
- Take ownership to manage deliverables across multiple assignments
- Flexible approach to working hours 24x7, including rest days, holidays, weekends and extended hours, if required.
- Should be a self-motivated achiever
*We are happy about every application - your gender, age, origin, religion or sexuality do not matter. Networked togetherness. That is Tech Mahindra.