Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy/ Science degree desirable;
- 3 + years experience in Pharmacovigilance or 5+ years of experience in the healthcare industry, 1-2 years of experience in people management is desirable;
- Fluent in English and at least medium level to German;
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements, good Pharmacovigilance practices and ICH-GCP guidelines;
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications;
- Process Expertise;
- Experience in managing operations, performance and transitioning processes;
- Strong people management and leadership skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Focus on quality;
- Ability to work across various domains;
- Planning & Prioritizing;
- Implement and promote use of consistent, efficient and quality processes to meet timelines and deliverables according to requirements and standard operating procedures;
- Ensure compliance of operations with governing regulatory requirement;
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service;
- Ensure delivery of services meets or exceeds Service Level Agreements while working with Manager; QA and Service Delivery Manager.
- Team Management;
- Leaves and allocation of resource with PV;
- Manage volume peak;
- Maintain day-to-day operations.
- 1. Which would be a minimum salary that you would agree to?
- 2. How would you rate your English level from a scale from 1 (being the minimum and 10 being the maximum)?
- 3. How would you rate your German level from a scale from 1 (being the minimum and 10 being the maximum)?
- 4. What are your expectations from this role, from the company?