Detalii loc de munca
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The role implies leading, supervising and guiding the Personal Assistance team that provide business services in order to fulfil customer satisfaction and business needs.
- Works under immediate supervision of PA Team Leader;
- Leads and develops people in accordance with the Allianz People Attributes, leadership values and relevant guidelines;
- Enables the team to function effectively, follows clear priorities in alignment with the strategy and ensures that these are met;
- Prioritizes, delegates and controls tasks, balances workloads and steers capacity in the team;
- Secures working conditions within which the employees are enabled to fulfil their tasks best and with high motivation;
- Ensures compliance with occupational health and safety standards and regulations by law;
- Communicates actively and ensures proactive information management and may guide employees through change initiatives;
- Acts as a bridge between the local teams and relevant stakeholders (alignment for targets, roles, growth strategy, complexity of tasks);
- Coordinates team members in order to meet customer expectations, provides feedback for evaluation, 1 to 1s, sets the objectives and expectations, sets the development plan for DRs, training needs, gives constant feedback;
- Responsibilities in delivering / supervising on assigned HR admin tasks: recruitment process, onboarding, creating a network for the new joiners in and outside the team/branch, knowledge tests – facilitator;
- Delivers team presentations, sets team meetings, informal voice of the team, results presentation, travel administration;
- Delivers results presentation and supports the organization and the team in floor walks and customer visits;
- Be actively involved in processes and apply improvement points for new or old processes;
- Escalation point;
- Responsible with the HR practices;
- Assist Team Leader with ad-hoc requests.
- Fluent in English, must be able to hold presentations and lead meetings in English;
- 2-4 years experience in coordinating a team from operational perspectives;
- Possessing analytical thinking and methodological and conceptual techniques;
- Applying training, developing, coaching, mentoring and mediation skills;
- Providing expertise in organizational transformation and change management;
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package);
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Able to work independently.
- Effective communication, presentation and networking skills are essential;
- Very Good Organizational Skills and Presentations skills;
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving;
- Ability to implement distribution tools and methodologies that provide a market advantage compared to competitors;
- Ability to utilize experience to implement best practices in channel management.
- Flexible and able to think outside the box;
- Self-starter and driven;
- People oriented;
- Customer oriented;
- Analytical mindset.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.