Team Coordinator for high schools mentors
We are looking for an experienced team coordinator to oversee the high school mentors involved in supervising the pedagogical and remedial activities carried out through the grants allocated to Romanian high-schools, as part of an internationally funded project.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Design a plan to monitor the activities of 72 mentors (monthly online meetings, reports collecting);
- Organize and conduct an induction training for each team of selected monitors for high schools, focusing on various aspects important during the project implementation
- Supervise closely the mentors’ activity through: emails, online meetings, phone calls, quarterly reports upon each monitors' work, quarterly surveys ran in each Highschool, quarterly meetings with the mentors and the Team Leader;
- Evaluate the activities of the mentors, collect feedback regarding their activity from the beneficiaries’ teams and periodically report to the client on their activity;
- Develop the required Methodologies and Procedures for the proper project implementation;
- Support the Team Leader to prepare required reports;
- Organize and conduct bi-annual meetings with the team of High school mentors, with external consultants in order to review the national curriculum for high school and participate at the semestrial meetings of the project team;
- Support the international experts to carry out random on-site monitoring of the grants under execution, to follow up with grant beneficiaries on any problems that might appear during the implementation of the grants funded through this project;
- Ensure high quality for all materials developed during the project under his/ her direct coordination.
We expect you to have:
- Degree in any field and training for the teaching profession, MA in a relevant field. Degree in Psychology or Education Sciences will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years of work experience in education, preferably at high school level;
- Proven relevant experience in the design and/or implementation of mentoring/teacher training programs or facilitating teachers in learning new teaching methods;
- Good knowledge of the Romanian national curriculum and evaluation requirements;
- Ability to plan and lead meetings and foster exchange of ideas, good observation skills and ability to provide feedback;
- Proven experience to organize activity, coordinate and supervise/monitor a large number of professionals;
- Very good written and oral communication skills. Good communications skills in English are an advantage. Strong project management skills;
- Good command of Microsoft Office package, especially Word, Excel and PPT.
Duration: Determined period – 5 years.
No. of hours: Up to 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 16:30 or 09:00 – 17:30;
Availability to travel across the country: 15-20% of the working time.
Location: any city.
Salary: competitive at international level.
- What is the main driver for you to apply to this 5-years time role?