With sales of €39. 2 billion in, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, . the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
Team Assistant Manufacturing TSR
▪ Organize meetings, workshops, business partner visits, trainings, team buildings and other events in order to ensure the smooth running of the events from administrative point of view.
▪ Organize and keep up to date the Head of Department's Calendar, schedules meetings and conference calls with clients, business partners and internal personnel.
▪ Provide organizational support for the members of the department performing various administrative tasks.
▪ Responsible to act as contact person and maintain good relationships with various external companies on behalf of the department in order to provide good services for the department members.
▪ Responsible to take care of the protocol, organizes business dinners and events.
▪ University Degree
▪ English Knowledge
▪ MS Office Knowledge
▪ Attention for Details
▪ Good Organizational Skills
What we offer
▪ Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
▪ Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
▪ Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
▪ Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
▪ International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
▪ Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.