TEAM ASSISTANT (Bucuresti)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
TEAM ASSISTANT (Bucuresti) - Hauser .
Are you open to a new challenge? Do you prefer a broad spectrum of assignments? Then you are the right person to join Hauser Romania as team assistant.
What would you do?
- You would work as general assistant for the team of Hauser Romania and your work scope would include for example:
- Checking the costs of our projects with customers and preparation of invoices
- Coordination and approvals of payments in cooperation with our local accounting partner, paperwork regarding payments to our suppliers, taxes, fees, or payments to Austria
- Close communication with our customers regarding service orders and their progress
- Monthly reports for our headquarters in Austria (sales, general evaluations, etc.) and harmonization of information with accounting and controlling department
- Payments of the necessary government levies and monthly reporting to the relevant authorities (. INTRASTAT)
- Debtor management
- Cooperation with our partner companies
What do we expect from you?
- Education in economics or similar field of study (on university or high school level)
- Very good active knowledge of English; knowledge of German language as advantage
- Previous work experience with similar duties as advantage
- Computer skills: MS-Office, especially Word, Excel, Outlook
- Representative and professional manners
- Structured, precise und well organized person
- Very good communication skills (language, expression)
- High level of own initiative
What is our offer?
- Good competitive salary based on your skills and results
- Broad possibilities for your further personal development
- Stability and background of international company with more than 70 years of experience
- Nice small team to work with ;)
Information regarding this vacancy:Working location:Str. Pictor Daniel Constantin Rosenthal, Nr. 36, EtajBucaresti, Sector 1, BucureştiType of employment:Full-time workLength of contract:PermanentType of employment:Employment contractRequired education:Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving examRequired languages:English (Advanced)Posted by:Hauser .