TAM Engineer – Workplace 2nd level support
Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the top ICT providers in BeNeLux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors.
Our current portfolio includes customers from all over the world, with a vast majority in the BeNeLux region, customers for which we provideavailability.
Customers make use of the services that we deliver, to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Geleen (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
What does the job hold?
Are you a true "allrounder" with a good basic knowledge of Windows and a passion for (virtual) workplaces? Do you like the variety and challenge of larger customers? Then we have a tailor-made challenge for you!
As a leading ICT company that offers quality solutions to its customers, we always strive for a customized solution, say the ideal match for the customer to achieve his goals. In this case as well, we are looking for this match. Competences and character are essential to us, in addition to experience and ambitions, so this role faces you with all of these:
- You are going to work within a customer team and manage the client's workplace environment;
- You should proactively and critically analyze this environment and formulate the necessary improvement proposals;
- You will make sure the documentation is correct and up to date;
- You are encouraged to keep your professional knowledge and technical skills up to date so you can use them optimally within Cegeka.
Who are we looking for?
- You feel like a fish in the water within the result-oriented, no-nonsense approach of Cegeka
- Customer engagement has no secrets for you. The customer's disguise is paramount to you
- You can work independently but also with your colleagues, as a member of your team
- You have strong communication skills and an analytical mind
- You are a keynote in all-round troubleshooting, taking each challenge like a puzzle you want to solve
- You are dealing with problems as a true entrepreneur
- You are enthusiastic and enjoy sharing your passion for IT with the customer in order to get things done
- You have broad knowledge of Windows Infrastructures (servers and workstations)
- You have a notion of one (preferably several) of the concepts / solutions listed below:
- Citrix Xenapp/ Xendesktop
- Citrix Provisioning/ Netscaler/ XenServer
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Profile Management
- Terminal Server (RDS)
- System Center Configuration Manager
- Packaging & distribution
- English language is like mother tongue to you (any additional language skills are more than appreciated)
- You have completed a higher education (Bachelor or Master)
- You are a good colleague and not only a member of the team :)
What do we offer?
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days off according to internal policies
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - spa, fitness, aerobic, pool
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (ftennis table, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots