With over 3600 employees, Cegeka is one of the top ICT providers in Benelux. We develop, implement and manage IT applications and infrastructures for medium-sized and large organizations. We overcome challenges for clients in the healthcare, social security, retail, public, industry, logistics and financial sectors.
Our current portfolio includes customers from all over the world, with a vast majority in the BeNeLux region, customers for which we provideavailability.
Customers make use of the services that we deliver, to implement and integrate IT infrastructures, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, the development and implementation of applications, technical support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Hasselt (BE), Leuven (BE) and Veenendaal (NL), we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
We are looking for a TAM Engineer to join our 2nd level support team for Microsoft Exchange & Office 365 Technologies, team that handles medium and large infrastructures, mainly enterprise environments. The TAM team is currently located in Bucharest and collaborates with other infrastructure colleagues from Romania, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria and Germany to ensure that the quality of the services provided is at the highest level.
As a member of the team, you will be involved in management activities of our customers IT infrastructures and troubleshooting technical issues. You will need to make sure that the incidents assigned to you are acknowledged and resolved in the agreed period. In addition to that, your activity will include performing maintenances and implementation of changes within the customer’s infrastructure.
Currently the Cegeka Global Managed Services Center (CGMSC), of which your team is part of, is managing aroundservers for over 150 customers, all located abroad.
The team’s activity is supported by ticketing tooling - CA Unicenter Service Desk (CA USD) and a Unified Dashboard, which integrates multiple monitoring tools (SCOM, Zenoss, etc.). We have a Knowledge Base (KB) implemented, where you will find documentation, articles and procedures uploaded by other team members.
CGMSC offerssupport and availability to our customers, therefore you will be working in shifts. The team is currently working day shifts. The duration of a shift is 8h30min (break included). Currently, the team operates on two shifts: 07:00 - 15:30, 11:30 - 20:00. In addition to those shifts that require your presence in the office, every engineer also performs stand-by shifts, which are performed remotely and are designed to cover the critical issues that can arise during weekends and nights. We also have a companywide working from home policy in place.
Our service delivery model follows the ITIL framework, which means that we respect specific standards for the procedures and operational flow we have in place, which are implemented corporate-wide. From a governance perspective, our management team ensures recurrent 1to1 and team meetings are organized to support both the growth and development of our team members, as well as to provide transparency and context for the business decisions and overall direction.
What you will do:
- Offer 2nd line support for CGMSC customers related to Exchange/ Office 365 related issues
- Ensure the day by day maintenance of the IT infrastructures of our customers
- Analyze tickets generated by our monitoring systems in order to quickly repair them
- Analyze the support requests sent by our customers by phone, email or web submit
- Timely update every support ticket assigned to your group
- Ensure timely and qualitative delivery according to the release process and perform the necessary follow-up on this
- Accurate ticket documentation of the support request and troubleshooting steps taken
- Take ownership and responsibility for all your assignments
- Maintenance of operational systems/ resources at customer sites (Windows Server Updates, Hypervisor Upgrades, Hardware Upgrades, etc…)
- Interact with the customer, by positively exposing Cegeka during the direct communication with customers
- Work in close collaboration with your colleagues and customer to ensure that service delivery is at the highest standard
- Work in accordance with the Cegeka quality standards, procedures, processes and internal regulations
- Attend trainings and team meetings
- Respect deadlines and procedures agreed at team level or with the customer
- Bring your contribution to ensure that the SLAs are met
What you need to know:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server Platforms
- Good knowledge in working with and troubleshooting Active Directory Services, DNS, IIS, Clustering Services, Certification Authority
- Good knowledge and experience with Active Directory Federation Services, DirSync, AD Connect
- Basic knowledge of Azure IaaS & PaaS solutions; AWS knowledge is a plus
- Basic knowledge of virtualization platforms: ESXi & Hyper-V
- Very good knowledge and experience in managing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Environments
- Good knowledge of Exchange Hybrid Environments
- Very good knowledge of Exchange Office 365 Environments
- Very good understanding of server hardware fundamentals
- Basic knowledge & experience with enterprise class storage subsystems
- Very good knowledge of at least one enterprise class backup system for Microsoft Exchange
- Good knowledge and experience with enterprise class Antivirus products
- Basic knowledge & experience with enterprise class antispam solutions
- Very good understanding of networking fundamentals
- Experience with PowerShell & VBS is a plus
What we expect from you:
- You have 2+ years of experience in a similar position
- You are friendly and professional in dealing with the customer and are able to demonstrate customer focus
- You have a strong desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Have a strong desire to adopt new technologies and keep the pace with an ever growing customer and technology base
- Able to identify process improvement opportunities
- Bring structure in your work
- Be result-driven with a keen eye for quality
- Familiar with the ITIL Framework (Certification is a plus)
- Adapt to constant changing business priorities
- You are stress resistant and can cope with SLAs and deadlines
- Be open to improvement and committed to taking initiative
- Be passionate towards the IT industry and interested in self-development
- Have strong team spirit and get involved in the development of the team
- Be punctual and flexible
- Be willing to listen, learn and also share your knowledge with the team
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal
- Be willing to travel
- Be a colleague and not only a team member :)
- Proactively contribute to building and maintaining a focused and positive atmosphere within the team
What we offer:
- We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus extra days off according to company's policies
- Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
- Meal tickets
- Free Gym Subscription - spa, fitness, aerobic, pool
- Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
- Massage within the company premises
- Team events (team building, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
- Relaxation room (tennis table, darts, board games, X-box)
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to internal training policies)
- Continuous learning and improvement activities
- Long term career development programs
- Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots