Talent Sourcing Specialist with Spanish
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Spaniolă - Avansat
, Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
As a Talent Specialist, you will take ownership of active talent acquisition for our client account ensuring that SLA’s and performance targets are met. Where appropriate, update recruiters with progress of delivery against requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizing advanced search techniques to identify candidates on databases, networking tools, through networking/recommendations or via the Internet within agreed SLA timescales.
- Investigating new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Using available diversity channels as well as exploring new tools/ approaches and building up the right diversity strategy
- Building relationships with the (passive) candidates in your network and make sure they think of us as first choice when considering a career change.
- Working effectively with recruiters and hiring managers to understand talent needs and translate them into effective sourcing strategies.
- Helping hiring teams to understand the sourcing process, metrics and successes by building intelligent reports to keep everyone in the loop.
- Creating and manage “talent pools” for frequently hired roles.
- Conducting initial base level screen against pre-agreed criteria. If required, instigate additional
- Preparing shortlist for Recruiter to finalize the selection
- Supporting with the administration of campaign work (Graduate and experienced hires)
- Preparing market mapping by researching the market, competitor mapping, geography mapping
- Achieving personal Direct Recruitment Targets
- Experience in recruiting, direct sourcing or research
- Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and offline database searches
- Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency) is an asset
- Ability to positively represent our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Analytical mindset and data driven approach
- Ability to work in constantly changing environments
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Business standard English is essential
- Spanish language advanced proficiency