Talent Pool - Senior Analyst Guarantees
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
For our site in Cluj Napoca (RO) we are currently looking to recruit a Senior Analyst-Guarantees
- Liaises with banks & insurance companies and internal customers to coordinate the issuance of guarantee requests.
- Review, draft, negotiate & provide expert advice on guarantee texts with internal customers and external parties (banks, insurance, customers, partners, agents, etc).
- Support tenders by advising on key contractual terms and conditions with respect to guarantees.
- Manage credit facility capacity allocation, ensuring an optimal distribution of business, whilst respecting risk and capacity limits.
- Support the establishment and implementation of credit facilities and refinancing activities.
- Regularly engage with divisions to establish and manage clear guarantee management guidelines.
- Regularly engage with divisions to maintain an accurate overview of future capacity requirements.
- Maintain information & financial covenants, ensuring risk limits are not breached.
- Prepare and publish training material packages on guarantees structures, contractual requirements, and internal processes.
- Provide regular training sessions on guarantee structures, text drafting, key contractual T&Cs and internal processes to key internal interfaces (Legal, Bids, Controlling, Corporate Finance, Structured Finance).
- Prepare and maintain documentation of detailed operational processes.
- Ensure accurate execution of key operational tasks, respecting deadlines (. Issuance, Invoicing, Reporting, Reconciliation, Forecasting).
- Establish IT requirements for system improvements, provide expert advice on workflow process elements and drive upgrade projects.
- Act as key interface for audits with internal and external parties, ensuring compliance.
- Provide guidance to our Shared Services Centre with respect to guarantees admin support.
- Financial and/or Legal background.
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in a position such as a lawyer, paralegal, or in treasury, banking, accounting or controlling for an international company.
- Either a solid understanding of bank guarantees and / or letters of credit and a keen interest to become a subject matter expert.
- Contract review and drafting experience.
- Negotiation skills
- Strong Excel and reporting skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several diverse projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate with + build and maintain relationships with people of diverse backgrounds / cultures.
- Fluency in English, working knowledge of either German or French is required.
- Willingness to travel.
About Bombardier Transportation
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs aroundpeople and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.