Talent Fulfillment Specialist with German
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Middle (2-5 ani)
We are building a new Talent Fulfillment team that will be the heart of our internal client’s organization.
If you are passionate about making an impact by getting the best talent within the organization on board for new projects, you have innovative ideas and an assertive approach to communicate with internal candidates, then you could be the Talent Fulfillment Specialist Accenture is looking for.
We are looking for an experienced colleague (at least 3 years of previous work experience in HR/Recruiting area), who is going to be responsible for managing internal resources by identifying and proposing job opportunities to ensure fulfillment of all open roles, monitoring people productivity targets and collaborating with the local hiring manager and other partners.
What will you actually do:
- Determine the best sourcing channels to fill the open roles within the organization;
- Understand project context and priorities for open roles;
- Access alternate sources of candidates as necessary;
- Work with stakeholders to understand the business environment and needs in order to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions;
- Provide guidance and counsel for resolving demand issues and provide input into resource planning activities;
- Be in charge of matching internal candidates with the roles assigned and get people staffed;
- Review employee’s targets. forecast the upcoming target results and monitor their assignment status
- Run and consolidate ad hoc reports.
Are you our ideal candidate?
- You are fluent in German and English;
- You are interested in HR domain and you have previous experience in related fields
- You worked previously in a multinational environment: minimum 2-3 years
- You are a team player with good communication skills;
- Attention to details is one of your main skills;
- You are analytical and reliable, with a proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- You are proficient in in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PPT);
- You are independent and manage to organize your tasks according to priorities
What’s in it for you?
• Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
• Work from home 1 /week after 3 months of employment;
• Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
• Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
• Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.
- Please rate your German skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- Please rate your English skills on a scale from 0 to, where 0=NA, 1=Basic, 2=Conversational, 3=Fluent.
- What are your salary expectations for this role (in lei net)?