Talent Aquisition Manager - Iasi
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
1500 - 1995
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Relocation offered for candidates that are not in Iasi.
As a Recruitment Lead/Manager in Iasi you will be required to carry out the following responsibilities and need to have strong experience of the same:
- Manage and lead team (up to 10 direct reports) to ensure effective service delivery;
- Manage client relationship, being responsible for client and partners liaising;
- Manage complex issues acting as escalation point;
- Allocate responsibilities and prioritize tasks, set expectations and monitor progress;
- Measure, analyse and report on results and metrics;
- Lead strategies and campaigns in order to meet targets and service levels;
- Maintain employee's life cycle in the company - selection, recruitment, hiring, onboarding
- Мanage absence, disciplinary issues, leavers;
- Conduct training of new hires and team members
- Performance management, ensuring the necessary coaching, training and support are provided;
- Process and procedures documentation, compliance with audit requirements, and quality assurance within process transition, stabilization and BAU environments.
Desirable skills and experience will involve:
- Should possess excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience in Recruitment Lead/Manager role, HR Degree would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven people/performance management/improvement experience
- An ability to work within tight timescales and to the deadline.
- “Can-do” attitude and proactive approach.
- Previous experience with MS Office suite, especially Excel and Outlook.
- An ability to work under pressure, good stress management.
- Fluent English both written and spoken.
- BPO / Volume hiring exp (multilingual) is essential
- Flexible to take up business travel.