Talent Acquisition Specialist with Dutch
What you will do
The EMEA Talent Acquisition Centre of Expertise was set up in 2015 to centralize recruitment activities and talent attraction across the region. The team works as experts to access the external talent labour market. We are positioned to make a dramatic impact on the culture at Johnson Controls by focusing on delivering high quality hires in an appropriate time part of the Centre of Expertise - EMEA, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is accountable for delivering end-to-end expert recruitment services (from briefing to negotiating offers) for our Business Centre and take responsibility for all aspects of operational
How you will do it
- Working closely with key stakeholders to consult on recruiting strategy and influence hiring practices.
- Maintaining a professional network; attending career fairs, college universities and networking events
- Driving the concept of Diversity in hiring through innovative and targeted marketing campaigns
- Having the opportunity to work on local and European staffing projects to drive continuous improvement and deliver results
- Developing and executing tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow that meets diversity and overall recruiting goals.
- As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you have disciplined focus on your customers
- Using insights gained through relationships to anticipate future needs and consistently adding value for the customer
- You deliver results and are fuelled by your passion to win, taking personal responsibility to ensure success
- You are an agile communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills, understand your audience, and can quickly adapt to meet the needs of differing audiences
- Believing the best work is done in teams, and you seek to collaborate with peers to support their activities and accomplish organization-level goals
- You should be naturally curious and have a drive to deliver a best in class service while adding commercial value to the process with the knowledge you build up of the market and disciplines you will be focusing on
What we look for
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications or related field
- 1+ years of progressive experience in corporate and/or search firm recruiting, including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience in stakeholder management in a multicultural environment
- Competence in developing digital candidate sourcing strategies
- Knowledge of regional recruiting & staffing laws
- Technology aptitude - experience with enterprise ATS & CRM systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other direct sourcing tools
- Foundational understanding of the Boolean search language, and how those search principles apply to both internet and database searches
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Dutch
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage and many will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city centre close to the river and Eurovea shopping centre. The onsite facilities include a fitness centre, coffee machines, canteen and starting fromEUR/month gross (plus incentive bonus scheme) based on relevant salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
At Johnson Controls, we are shaping the future to create a world that is safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and vehicles more efficient. We are passionate about improving the way the world lives, works and plays. The future requires bold ideas, an entrepreneurial mind-set and collaboration across boundaries. You need a career focused on tomorrow. Tomorrow needs you.