Talent Acquisition Specialist (IT Recruiter)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
The Specialist, Talent Acquisition is responsible for the recruitment of qualified candidates for various vacancies within the company.
- In charge of recruitment for mainly IT-positions in Romania within budget and quality
- Manages recruiting projects within different functional areas and brings them to a successful end
- Works with management and HR to implement consistent processes, tools and metrics that support timely and quality recruiting
- In charge of ramp up hiring projects
- Drives best-in-class practices in the areas of managing external vendors, partnerships, active branding, networks, social media, and other recruitment approaches
- Permanently gains market intelligence and generates ideas to increase the employer attractiveness
- Supports the Talent Acquisition Manager towards creating and meeting recruiting targets, and creating strong candidate pipelines for the key positions
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in recruiting with technology focus (IT, electronics, engineering)
- Experience working as tech recruiter (Software Development, Hardware Development) in a corporate organization or for a reputed recruitment agency
- Excellent active sourcing and recruiting project management skills
- Established industry network and strong networking abilities in Romania
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills in both Romanian and English necessary
- Bachelor degree, Master is an advantage
- Recruiting experience in other European countries (. Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Italy) is an asset
- Other EU languages (. German) skills are a big plus
- Balanced combination of long-term thinking and pragmatic approach
- Structured and process-oriented working style
- Problem solving attitude, and strong drive and follow-up skills to bring hiring to closure
- Focus on continuous improvement and capability to drive it
- Willingness to work in an office.
- Willingness to travel on occasion.
What we offer:
- An international team working with the world's largest automotive manufacturers
- Access to Harman University for extensive technical trainings
- Employee discounts on our HARMAN products (JBL, AKG, HARMAN Kardon)
- Meal tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Medical subscription
- State of the art new office easily accessible by city transportation
- Fitness discounts
- and much more...