Talent Acquisition INTERNSHIP
Acest job nu mai este activ.
To develop a future talent pool within our team we are looking for an intern / stage in Human
resources with ideally a first experience in staffing for high tech organizations.
We expect you to be a high motivated student with solid university background in Human Resources and you want to grow in an international high tech organization which will give you a high level of autonomy to develop your experience
You will join our corporate Talent Acquisition team under the supervision of experts in sourcing, recruiting, employer branding and university relations.
- Ensure proper reporting by administering the candidate’s progress in our ATS (Workday & SharePoint) and vacancy status.
- Participate and organize campus recruiting activities in relation to our talent pool strategy (University HR Events)
- Post open positions and other similar social media activities
- Evaluate potential applicants
- Candidate screening
- Schedule f2f interviews
- Participate in the interviewing process
- Deliver interview feedback and stay in touch with the candidates
- Support recruiters and local HR in all recruitment activities
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and team members to develop and implement sourcing strategies, understanding business needs and job requirements
- Student in Social Sciences / Human Resources / Communication or Computer Sciences (final year of study or MA student)
- Proactive team player with a “can do” attitude
- Passion for HR, especially recruitment
- Opened to understand the IT field
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills paired with an open-minded personality and the ability to deal and communicate effectively
- A structured and organized way of working
- Fluent in English
Start date of the assignment: January 1st 2018 (preferred)
Duration: a minimum of 6 months
The closing date for this vacancy is set on October 27th.
Please note that you will need to be a registered student throughout the course of the assignment.