We are looking for a Talent Acquisition featured on Digital Marketing to join our team and if you already have little experience with online campaigns, that is even better. In this position, the person will be in charge of implementing the activity plans, producing high-quality content that engages consumers and builds brand recognition.
We want an open minded candidate to cover a 2 in 1 position, able and interested to apply his knowledge not only to promote the company's services but also helping it grow.
The main duties will include informative content, digital related materials and digital ad campaigns to communicate the company’s brand and products.
Supports HR’s Manager activity through targeted campaigns and ensures sourcing the best candidates
Facilitates candidate profiling using different social media and engine search technologies
Actively research competition and promotes established job positions using Social Media channels, Marketing Campaigns, Direct Call or e-mail
Create and manage posts and campaigns using multiple platforms (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads etc.) on multiple markets;
Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improving the campaign strategy;
Identify opportunities to explore and test new ideas in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales team;
Engage and post related materials in Social Media, Groups, Pages etc
Efficient telephone approach of the contacts coming through the performed campaigns
What we are looking for:
· You love to stay on top of current trends in Social Media
· Minimum but relevant experience in handling Social Media content writing
· You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills (advanced English);
· You have the ability to work in a fast-moving and results-oriented environment;
· You are analytical, highly organized, task-focused;
· You have attention to details;
· You are proactive and you have self-learning skills;
· Experience in conducting IT recruitment and marketing campaigns.
· Google Ads experience/or Google Analytics;
· Experience managing campaigns across Google Ads, Facebook Ads or other advertising platforms;
Everything comes with benefits:
· Learning opportunities and professional development in the most dynamic software organization.
· Motivating salary package, experience and results will be appreciated;
· Fixed salary;
· Private medical insurance.