Detalii loc de munca
TAC Engineer Storage & Server Solutions - German
Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC focuses its goals on satisfying customer needs, reducing costs and ensuring smooth business operation.
Our Enterprise GSC offers 24/7 multi-channel access, multi-language support in 6 different languages (English, French, Spanish, Italian, Polish and German) and IT platforms used by our engineers to solve customers’ problems. Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC is composed of several teams: Marketing & Channel Support Center, Customer Care Representatives, Spare Parts Center, Network Operation Center, Technical Assistance Center and Remote Delivery Center.
In Romania we have 2 offices, located in Bucharest and Timisoara, with over 150 HCNP (Huawei Certified Network Professional) and HCIE (Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert) employees.
We operate driven by our core values and:
- Stay Customer centric
- Grow by reflection
- Inspire dedication
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome both experienced, as well as young capable engineers, thirsty for the challenge of solving problems, with a passion for Servers, Storage arrays and Virtualization, and willing to develop your knowledge.
You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic Customer Support Engineers, who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer requests from all Europe for our products (Storage arrays, Servers, Data Protection and backup solutions, Virtualization, Big Data & Cloud Storage).
The team provides second/third level remote technical support on a worldwide basis 24X7X365 via phone, email, web and remote access to Huawei customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers, independently and professionally troubleshooting, debugging product problems ranging from hardware to configuration and performance tuning issues.
The Technical Assistance Center team is made up of highly-responsive and self-driven technology enthusiasts who love what they do: Enabling Customers by enabling Huawei Technologies!
- Be the owner of technical service requests on our product line, using the extensive Huawei documentation and your IT knowledge and skills, from the physical layer up to the application layer;
- Act as the technical expert to provide remote support on a world-wide basis interacting across TAC teams and development teams at peer level.
- Effectively utilize moderate to complex lab setups, to recreate and solve problems;
- Take first corrective actions to isolate and neutralize reported incidents, coordinate with on-site teams for timely resolution.
- Provide detailed information on how to set up, configure and troubleshoot based on available technical documentation database.
- Recommend and implement proper firmware and patch in accordance with latest bulletins.
- Identify hardware faults and provide replacement based on root cause.
- Work together with upper technical level support and provide an effective solution within OLA and contractual SLA time;
- Use ticketing system for tracking customer interactions; routinely act independently to perform administrative tasks as per procedure on the communication, fault analysis and solution implementation.
- Identify customer concerns and critical problems based on customer interaction, proactively work together with upper level support to solve identified problem in shortest time, in order to restore affected services.
- Constantly develop and grow your technical skills and abilities for providing high quality service to our customers.
- Good customer communication and organizational skills
- Experienced in remote support, phone/email/ticket system
- Advanced verbal and written English skills;
- Advanced (B2) German
- Customer centric, dedicated and self-reflecting.
- Able to determine problems and deliver known solutions with a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Basic understanding of ticketing system, lifecycle, escalation, SLA, severity.
- Receptive and highly adaptive to change and basic procedures.
- Familiar with servers and OS (Windows, Linux, VMWare);
- Knowledge of hypervisors and virtualization concepts
- Hardware basics, device components
- Basic Networking knowledge, stack IP
- Knowledge of SAN storage and protocols (FC, RAID levels, FCOE);
- Knowledge of NAS storage and protocols (CIFS, NFS, SCSI);
- Strong troubleshooting skills and constructive thinking (able to analyze debug outputs and logs);
Nice to have skill:
- More than 1 year work experience and understanding a small datacenter setup
- Hands-on experience with servers, storage array devices (hardware and software maintenance)
- On-site experience – able to deploy and troubleshoot the setup and solution
- ICT technical certifications
- Motivational salary package and annual performance bonus;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to the Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining relevant working experience with Huawei products).
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei Enterprise collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
Your data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department, Hiring Manager of each Department and Higher Management of Enterprise Romania GSC.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs.
- Interviu online