Payroll Implementation Consultant (with ITALIAN)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Assist customers/stakeholders/country, functional representatives and Team Leader, in regards to implementation of new business on Time and Attendance platforms. Develop configurations according to Blue Print documents, test and debug final system setups. Loads client data provided in the required layout and coding.
The main responsibilities will be to deliver activities for achieving analysis, to define specifications for building effective systems, capable to meet user requirements.
- Analyse client specifications and implement solutions in the software to meet end user requirements
- Implements the system according to client requirements described in the Blueprint document
- Coordinates with Stakeholders/lead consultant to clarify specific requirements and to ensure accurate configuration of captured requirements
- Documents detailed/custom system configuration and tests
- Performs data migration
- Checks system compliance to client requirements
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / ROLE DESCRIPTION:
- Sets up the software system, by configuring parameters and rules like shifts and timetables, calculation formulas
- Ensures functional parametrization for custom requirements
- Transmit/develops custom software specifications for developer use
- Creates/develops automatic tools
- Runs scripts and data base interrogations
- Compares data base interrogations with client data, providing reports on differences and mismatches
- Send analysis of software bugs and/or desired software enhancements to R&D departments for system upgrades
- Check system compliance to legislation and client requirements
- Performs unit testing during/after configuration
- Performs functional testing post implementation before UAT (User acceptance testing)
- Keep the project team informed regarding key deliverables, milestones, status and risks of each implementation
- Constantly and actively contribute to the Standardization and Improvement process
- Designs and delivers accurate solution configuration document (that may take different names, depending on respective work stream) that follows standard work best practices and allows for interactive modeling and testing to build Client confidence.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- SQL queries, relational databases and terminology
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to work in an information systems environment
- Must be able to configure system parameters, load client data, implement business logic algorithms and formulas
- Technical skills with regard to software applications
- Numerical competencies
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage the work efforts / priorities of other team members
- Ability to quickly understand and decompose HR, business and technical concepts
- Italian payroll legislation knowledge
- An open mind in terms of computerized HR management
- Effective at communicating clearly technical and business matters / ideas
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Preferred experience in relevant industry, as Payroll Consultant and/or with system implementations.
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and have working knowledge of various operating systems.
- Knowledge of SQL queries, relational databases and terminology
- Higher education
- Languages: Italian B2, English B2
- What is your level of Italian and English?
0 = I do not know anything - 5 = native speaker