Detalii loc de munca
Systems Integration Developer
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu / telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Interest group: (Java) Software Developer
Contract type/working time: Unlimited
Work experience: min 5 years
We are looking for a Systems Integration Developer to become part of the Airbus Defence and Space Romania team.
Overall mission: The Systems Integration Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining system integrations and components, including but not limited to; application to application integrations, services, internal and external API, file transfer and SQL queries.
The Systems Integration Specialist is fully responsible for participating in requirements analysis and decomposition, design, development, internal testing, and the documentation of same for the application-application integrations.
Primary responsibilities will also include troubleshooting existing integrations and providing technical support to the application development team.
The Systems Integration Developer is part of the IT Operations implementation team.
- Develop and maintain services used in application integrations.
- Design integration solutions and document the design in accordance with best practices.
- Work with development teams to architect, design, build, and implement application integrations.
- Develop and maintain data integration components such as SQL queries, stored procedures, data extraction and cleansing, and integration with system front end components.
- Write Shell scripts, Python or Groovy code to support CI/CD environments.
- Build reports and/or data extracts to support business analysis.
- Support development on resolving system defects, acting as liaison, and developing solutions.
- Coordinate directly with business users and business analyst to best understand and analyze business specifications.
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve integration errors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent experience required.
- 3+ years of software development experience required – preferably in Java.
- Demonstrated strong analytical/problem solving skills and ability to follow procedures and resolve exceptions.
- Demonstrated ability to design and document software solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with at least one orchestration and software configuration tool (Puppet, Ansible)
- Demonstarted experience with at least one CI/CD environment – preferably the Atlassian stack
- Demonstrated experience in XML and experience with Shell scripts, Python, Groovy or related language.
- In depth knowledge of SQL.
- Familiarity with database tools such as Toad or SQLDeveloper; Integration Architecture, and best practices.
- Strong familiarity with agile software development practices and tools.
- Experience in structured release & deployment best practices.
- Demonstrated experience writing Web Services, RESTFUL, or SOAP, as well as experience writing fault-tolerant code.
- Willingness and availability to travel, and perform other duties as needed.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills with strong sense of customer service.
- Solution oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency, and meeting tight deadlines.
- Team player who is also able to work independently and handle conflicting priorities while maintaining consistent, quality performance standards.
- Working in a multicultural environment / as part of a team
What do we offer you?
- A great place to develop your career
- Exciting and meaningful projects
- Continuous education and training
- A motivating salary and a comprehensive package of benefits
- Performance related bonus