The infrastructure systems engineer role is to provide day to day administration on second level support for infrastructure systems as well as participate to projects as a technical expert to support infrastructure systems like AD, VMWARE, etc.
- In charge of the day to day administration of Active Directory (including policies, domain optimization and organization with respective OUs, users rights, applications rights and integration);
- VMWARE administration and maintenance;
- Windows servers administration and maintenance;
- Administrate email and collaboration services based on Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype);
- SQL server administration and maintenance;
- Implementation, configuration and management of infrastructure services like DHCP, DNS;
- In charge of 2nd level support for infrastructure systems (Change and Incident Management);
- In charge of providing technical documentation for his/ her area of responsibility.
- Provide 2nd level support for incidents and change management, document incidents resolution and changes implementation in a ticketing system;
- Provide technical documentation for changes, configuration and change management;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Process and business orientation;
- Responsibility and availability;
- Provide root cause analysis, prevention actions for incidents;
- Follow a structured change management process;
- Ability to classify changes, understand the impact on system availability and interconnections;
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
Technical university graduate is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience with the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory: administration, migration and maintenance;
- VMWARE: administration, upgrades and maintenance;
- SQL: administration and maintenance;
- Windows Server: Implementation, administration and maintenance;
- Mail flows configuration: configuration and maintenance;
- DNS, DHCP: Implementation, administration and maintenance;
- SCCM: Implementation and administration.
- Microsoft certificates are a strong plus (MCSA, MCSE).
- Linux knowledge is a plus.
Romanian language – Fluent
English language – Intermediary level
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent working conditions and very good opportunities for professional growth.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.