Acest job nu mai este activ.
The infrastructure systems engineer role is to provide day to day administration on second level support for infrastructure systems as well as participate to projects as a technical expert to support infrastructure systems like AD, VMWARE, etc.
- In charge of the day to day administration of Active Directory (including policies, domain optimization and organization with respective OUs, users rights, applications rights and integration);
- VMWARE administration and maintenance;
- Windows servers administration and maintenance;
- Administrate email and collaboration services based on Office 365 (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype);
- SQL server administration and maintenance;
- Implementation, configuration and management of infrastructure services like DHCP, DNS;
- In charge of 2nd level support for infrastructure systems (Change and Incident Management);
- In charge of providing technical documentation for his/ her area of responsibility.
- Provide 2nd level support for incidents and change management, document incidents resolution and changes implementation in a ticketing system;
- Provide technical documentation for changes, configuration and change management;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Process and business orientation;
- Responsibility and availability;
- Provide root cause analysis, prevention actions for incidents;
- Follow a structured change management process;
- Ability to classify changes, understand the impact on system availability and interconnections;
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies.
Technical university graduate is a strong plus.
- Hands-on experience with the following:
- Microsoft Active Directory: administration, migration and maintenance;
- VMWARE: administration, upgrades and maintenance;
- SQL: administration and maintenance;
- Windows Server: Implementation, administration and maintenance;
- Mail flows configuration: configuration and maintenance;
- DNS, DHCP: Implementation, administration and maintenance;
- SCCM: Implementation and administration.
- Microsoft certificates are a strong plus (MCSA, MCSE).
- Linux knowledge is a plus.
Romanian language – Fluent
English language – Intermediary level
The company offers an attractive remuneration package, excellent working conditions and very good opportunities for professional growth.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.