System Test Engineer P ES TSR
The Powertrain Division integrates innovative and efficient system solutions for vehicle powertrains. The comprehensive range of products includes gasoline and diesel injection systems, engine management, transmission control, including sensors and actuators, as well as fuel-supply systems and components and systems for hybrid and electric drives.
For our Engineering Timisoara we search for dynamic and motivated people to join our Engine Systems
The Engine Control Unit (ECU) used in Engine Management is the most powerful computer on most cars. You, as system test engineer, have the chance to test this complete product, develop new tests, automatize them and analyze the tests results for the complete product in a simulated environment. We, as Powertrain, develop and test Engine Control Unit for worldwide customers. Everything is done in the way that we are assuring the best quality of our
You, as system test engineer for test automation team have the following responsibilities:
• Identify and develop tests for the automation environment
• Use programing languages and scripts for tests automation
• Execute automated tests using Engine Control Unit and engine simulators
• Analyze results, identify issues and communicate them with the projects
• Cooperate with the development team to identify further automated tests
• Work with professional software and hardware tools
In a large team working together for customer projects, we create the frame for your further personal development in project coordination, based on your performance. This will give you the chance to learn and gain an overview over engine management system.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Job Requirements Description:
- Bachelor's Degree in Control or System Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Informatics
- Passion and enthusiasm for testing
- Experience in Object Oriented Coding and tool usage (Java, Python)
- Knowledge in engine systems will be an advantages
- Team work mentality, working for the good of the team not the individual
- Good English skills
- Automotive system knowledge (will be a plus)
What we offer
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.