Technical Support - Genesys
Acest job nu mai este activ.
If you want to be a part of our multinational team you will have the opportunity to work in a highly challenging and rewarding environment. We are offering you the chance to take a step forward in your career. Our partner is committed to create a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We guarantee a stimulating working place, experienced team and a couple of friends.
APPLY NOW if you think we are a good match!
- A completed vocational training / study with professional relevance
- Relevant professional experience, typically in the CC environment - Knowledge in the area of CC Alcatel Lucent and Genesys (certifications)
- Programming skills, database experience
- Knowledge and experience in server technologies and operating systems
- Very good conceptual and analytical skills as well as communication skills
- High level of teamwork, resilience, self-initiative and a high sense of service
- Willingness to continue education
- English language skills spoken and written
- Good German language skills spoken and written
- Voice Inbound / Framework
- eService / eMail & FAX
- Genesys Interaction Recording (GIR)
- Genesys Web Engagement / Also known as Proactive Engagement
- Genesys Outbound Voice
- Genesys Workforce Management
- Genesys Skype for Business
- Basic Agent / Supervisor / Supervisor Social Media
- Self-Service / Genesys Voice Plattform
- Genesys IP Contact Centre Solutions / SIP Server
- Ensuring customer service (hotline support), as well as Second & Third Level Support in the Contact Center (CC) environment
- Operation of CC manufactured by Alcatel-Lucent and Genesys
- Fault detection and troubleshooting
- Development of solutions in cooperation with the customer
- Adapt system configuration, . Intelligent routing strategies for distributing the media (calls, emails, etc.) to the agents or statistical reports to monitor the utilization of the CC using remote diagnostics and remote access
- Technical escalation to the manufacturer
- Collaboration with other technical departments
- Participation in shift service / call and operational readiness
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual team building and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job right now at berg COMPUTERS website.