București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of €34. 5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200k employees in 53 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
System Security & Privacy Engineer for S&T (Iasi)
Within Chassis & Safety Division your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. Chassis and Safety Division in Iasi contributes to the Continental Automotive research and development effort over tree main branches:
- Systems and Technology where tomorrow’s Chassis and Safety products are foreseen and integrated into highly automated vehicle driving functionalities
- Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
- Steering Segment, modern Electric Power Steering systems are developed, making the driving experience for the driver safer and at the same time, reducing the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
- Passive Safety and Sensorics concentrates in Iasi in developing a state of the art active body roll stabilization system that reduces the body roll of the vehicle and enhances the lateral vehicle stability when cornering.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems is providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities.
As a System Security & Privacy Engineer you will have the opportunity to:
- Imagine possible attack scenarios (local or remote) for the vehicle function under analysis.
- Define security goals and evaluate their impact in the following areas: functional safety, data privacy, function operation & financial loss.
- Contribute to the definition of the security concept of the function.
- Evaluate the potential security weaknesses of the function using FMEA.
- Specify security requirements for the involved components.
- Apply secure design principles & patterns to Embedded Systems architectures.
- Reviewing and aligning the work products.
- Suggest possible workflow improvements.
- Construct clear & comprehensible arguments.
- Liaison with the engineering team.
- Report the status of the activities to your direct manager.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering field;
- Knowledge of cyber-security standards (NIST, IS&
- Familiar with threat modeling approaches (STRIDE).
- Good knowledge of embedded systems engineering;
- Good knowledge of data security;
- Familiar with the complexity of international organizations;
- Strong analytical skills and structured way of working;
- Driving personality with pro-active attitude;
- Team player;
- Able to work to tight time schedules and under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Confidence in communication to internal or external customers;
- Excellent English skills (conversation and writing);
- Good level of presentation skills (verbal and written);
- Willingness to go on business trips abroad;
What we offer
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- A mentor for the integration period
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.