Entry (0-2 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
București, Suceava, Galați, Bacău
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40k people worldwide and generated sales of appro ximately €8. 4 billion in 2015.
System Safety Analyst for C&S (Iasi)
Within Chassis & Safety Division your engineering skills can make a difference in the development of exciting new automotive products and technologies. Chassis and Safety Division in Iasi contributes to the Continental Automotive research and development effort over tree main branches:
• Systems and Technology where tomorrow’s Chassis and Safety products are foreseen and integrated into highly automated vehicle driving functionalities
• Vehicle Dynamics Business Unit provides highly advanced braking technologies for all vehicle types, usable in vehicle ranging from small cars right to transportation vehicles.
• Steering Segment, modern Electric Power Steering systems are developed, making the driving experience for the driver safer and at the same time, reducing the fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
• Passive Safety and Sensorics concentrates in Iasi in developing a state of the art active body roll stabilization system that reduces the body roll of the vehicle and enhances the lateral vehicle stability when cornering.
• Advanced Driver Assistance Systems is providing both sensors (from simple ultrasonic parking sensors to radars and advanced stereo or surround view cameras) and computation platforms for running safety, maneuvering and cruising functionalities.
As a System Safety Analyst you will have the opportunity to:
• To boost your professional career in the automotive industry among us;
• To improve your knowledge by learning from people with extended experience in automotive safety;
• To learn together with us about the functional safety standard ISO 26262;
• To help us develop innovative and safe products in the automotive industry;
• To join our worldwide community of experts in their field;
• To interact directly with the most known OEMs in the business.
Your tasks will be:
• To identify potential safety risks and to translate the safety risks into safety requirements;
• To perform risk analyses by using methods like FMEA and FTA;
• To support the engineering team in verification & validation of the design;
• To share your know-how and help us grow our expertise.
• To report the status of the activities to your manager.
A mentor will be by your side to support you during the integration period.
Also, after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, prosses and organization you will gain more responsibility.
What do you think? Are you willing to give Chassis & Safety a chance?
• Bachelor degree in a relevant engineering field (. Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Automatic Control);
• Familiar with embedded systems control theory and model based engineering;
• Deep understanding of electronics circuitry and embedded software;
• Familiar with formal structured development process;
• Analytical skills and structured way of working;
• Driving personality with enthusiastic attitude;
• Great teammate always willing to give a helping hand;
• Attention to detail;
• Moderation and presentation skills;
• Communication skills;
• Excellent command of English language;
• Willingness to go on business trips abroad.
What we offer
• Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
• Health & Wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
• Flexible schedule;
• 4 days per month - work from home;
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
• Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.