System Requirements engineer for VNI CVS - TSR
As a System Requirements Engineer you will be involved in the development of concepts/system in the Business Unit CVS for the location Timisoara.
- Analyze customer and/or internal system requirements;
- Create and maintain system performance specification documents;
- Plans all Requirement Engineering activities for all disciplines, including estimation of efforts;
- Provides and maintains RE database (DOORS) in cooperation with the central Tool Administrators;
- Tracks all Requirement Engineering activities and reports risks or problems to the Project Management
- Checks contents of the RE database in terms of completeness, quality, traceability;
- Interface between Requirement Engineer(s) and Project Management, . in terms of escalating
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
- Technical overview and experience;
- Experience in the field of "Requirement Engineering"
- Experience regarding the tools which support Requirement Engineering, especially DOORS;
- Good knowledge of requirements management & application lifecycle management tool;
- Basic Knowledge about Project Management and Project Management tools;
- Basic Knowledge knowledge regarding development processes and standards (. Automotive Spice);
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Travel readiness.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
This Business Area Vehicle Networking and Information develops modules and end-to-end systems for connected mobility along the strategic elements “Network. Inform. Integrate.”, . hardware, software and services. By providing solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, system integration and high-performance computing for cars, commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures functioning networks and a smooth flow of information for connected mobility.