Acest job nu mai este activ.
As System Manager you will be part of ORTEC Global Hosting Team and you will be responsible for carrying out daily monitoring tasks, configuring and reacting to hardware and software alerts, updates and patching, performing, maintenance and solve 2nd line incidents related to ORTEC Global Hosting platforms.
Who you are
- Bachelor or master degree in a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Availability for work in shifts schedule and on-call.
- Microsoft Windows administration environment (Active Directory, DNS, Proxy & Reverse Proxy, MS SQL database)
- Administration and development of Virtual Environment (. Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Administration and monitoring of security solutions like antivirus (. Bitdefender, Kaspersky), Firewall (. Checkpoint, Watchguard), IPS solutions
- Good expertise with cloud environments (. MS Azure)
- Knowledge of switching/routing/VPN technologies
- A plus will be considered any previous experiences in the following areas:
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (. Check-MK/Nagios)
- High-Availability architecture
- Disaster Recovery (Active-Passive, Active-Active) architecture
- Resource tuning of virtual environment (Hyper-V)
- Windows PowerShell scripting, Json scripting
- Good written and verbal English skills
- Driver’s license – B category
- Good analytical mind, conceptually and solution-oriented thinking
- Able to troubleshoot quickly and carefully
What you do
- Carry out successful daily hosting operations
- Proactively monitor and manage incidents/malfunctions investigation for provided hosting services
- Responsible for handling technical cases using internal ticketing system and keep track of these issues during the whole resolution process
- Conducts root cause analyses for incidents and signals any improvement requirements
- Apply and maintain installation and configuration procedures
What we offer
• A pleasant, open, informal atmosphere
• Early responsibility
• Inspiring, smart and enthusiastic colleagues
• Ample opportunities to develop yourself (internationally)
• Excellent pay and conditions
• Active employee association
What to expect
We help you to thrive in your field of expertise. We offer development programs, tailored to your individual needs and function requirements, including opportunities to attend courses and seminars. We offer challenging practical hands-on experience with opportunities to work abroad. We operate a flat organizational structure that keeps communication lines short. The atmosphere is open, informal, cooperative and positive. We employ over 800 people in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, Romania, Italy, Australia and Brazil.
Follow our activities and job opportunities on
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.