System Engineer (System Architect) for ADAS Base Radar - ADAS TSR
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide active safety support by identifying in advance potentially hazardous situations and helping to avoid them.
The candidate will be part of the Radar Systems Engineering team with a focus on Systems Architecture, from Concept Phase through Design Phase for radar sensor products.
- define and document the operational and solution concept;
- identify and analyze possible use cases;
- collect stakeholder needs, requirements and constraints;
- specify system requirements and derive system design requirements;
- ensure requirement traceability & linkage in models.
- perform functional analysis of the required set of features to be realized;
- decompose the product into components, define the interfaces, dynamic behavior, and resource consumption target;
- describe the incorporated vehicle functions (what the system shall support) to allow the initial safety (hazard) and security (threat) analysis;
- support and review the software and hardware design, implementation and test cases;
- prepare Technical Product Specification;
- create computational proof of designs and choices;
- document architectural Information in accordance with general guidelines and methods;
- Identify technically critical issues and perform required analysis;
- responsible for the technical roadmap, own the envision and next generation designs;
- participate in all sourcing and future technology decisions;
- consult with project teams to ensure compatibility with existing solutions;
- identify opportunities for reuse;
- assist in post-implementation continuous-improvement efforts to enhance performance and provide increased functionality;
- identify and when necessary, proposes architecture variants to meet project needs;
- support architecture implementation and modification activities for application projects;
- advise on options, risks, costs versus benefits, system impacts, and technology priorities;
- provide guidance to novice systems engineers.
- keep up in the industry in response to new technology, best practices and changes.
- Experience as a system architect in automotive development >3 years’ experience;
- University degree in high-frequency engineering/ electronics engineering/ computer science/ signal processing;
- Good English level;
- Requirement Engineering knowledge;
- Good planning and coordination skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Multitasking to deal with competing demands;
- Structured problem-solving ability, analytical thinking;
- Solid understanding of information processing, information flow and best practices;
- Assertiveness, visionary thinking;
- Desirable radar technology experience;
- experience in IBM Rhapsody;
- experience in electronic design;
- experience in Simulink;
- experience in MATLAB or similar tools;
- Desirable Professional software design methods, FMEA methodology, functional safety, mass production for electronic products.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.