System Engineer for P HEV Battery(Iasi)
The Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) represents the “greenest”, most economically feasible option of personal transportation currently available on the market. It combines an internal combustion engine and an electric motor, providing high fuel economy, improved drivability and reduced emissions. The hybrid electrical vehicles are becoming more and more attractive also because the advancement of new battery technology that have higher power and energy density.
As System Engineer you'll be involved in
- Development, selection and ensuring the efficient use of energy storage systems for automotive applications
- Multi-disciplinary coordination of customer and system requirements with the various development areas
- Concept development of features for battery management systems
- Design and selection of components and system elements for battery management systems
- Preparation and approval of specifications for battery management systems
- Integrate BMS features in functional safety context
- Support different discipline development teams
- Feedback system test results in the development process
- Manage problem resolution and change management process including impacts to project timing, cost, overall risks
- Travel for technical workshops, for analysis or fixes at customer (side or at) production site in case production issues arise
- University Degree (technical profile: Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, chemistry, physics or electro-chemical background);
- Experience on Change-, Version- and Requirements Management (. MKS, DOORS, EA);
- Experience in implementation of IStandards is an advantage
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink;
- Previous professional experience in the automotive sector is an advantage.
- High quality orientation
- Strong communication and team skills
- Fluent English
- Passion for working in an international team with many different customers
What we offer
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.