System Engineer for ADAS TSR
București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
Acest job nu mai este activ.
With sales of €39. 2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215k employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40k people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8. 4 billion in 2015..
System Engineer for ADAS TSR
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance, and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics.
Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as : Emergency Brake Assist , Adaptive Cruise Control , Lane Change Assist , Rear Cross Traffic Assist , Blind Spot Detection, Lane Keeping Support , Traffic Sign Recognition , Lane Departure Warning , Pedestrian Detection.
The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business.
Your responsibilities as System Engineer will be:
- Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
- Allocate the requirements for individual system components and transfer them to dedicated design teams (. HW, SW...Etc.);
- Create Requirements for dedicated design teams based on the System Architecture;
- Coordinate all requirements engineering for Customer and System Requirements;
- Concepts Definition;
- System Design update;
- Integrate Safety Concept in System Design ;
- Responsible for de-composing the system into system components and into disciplines (HW,SW, MD..etc)
- HW-SW-ALGO interface;
- Participates to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architecture (SW, HW, MD);
- System BOM composition (input from Hardware & Mechanical and System Technology) ,periodical checks, updates;
- Responsible for System FMEA with the support of an FMEA moderator;
- Track implementation of the actions defined from FMEA are completed;
- Participates to the definition of the acceptance criteria for each delivery to the customer.
- Support the System Lead Engineer for the System Release;
- Responsible for object reviews on his workproducts;
- Technical presentations for the customer ;
- Act as technical expert in the interconnections between disciplines;
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
Candidates need to have:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics, Mechanics , Mechatronics or Physics);
- Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: HW, SW architecture, embedded SW development, Algorithm development;
- Electronics knowledge medium level at least ;
- Mechanical Design Medium level ;
- Software medium level ;
- Good English level ;
- Requirement Engineering medium knowledge ;
- Good Planning and Coordination Skills ;
- Good communication Skills;
A plus would be experience in:
- Working with MatLab ;
- Working with Doors ;
- Working with MathCAD;
- General Automotive Knowledge;
- Working with Rhapsody (SysML);
- Experience in a similar job;
What we will offer you:
- Competitive salaries
- Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- International working environment
- Project based international traveling opportunity
- Private Health and dental insurance
- Sport facilities
- Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents