System Engineer for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems - TSR
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems provide drivers active safety support by identifying potentially hazardous situations in advance and helping to avoid them. We are developing innovative intelligent sensors based on the newest camera, laser and radar technologies in automotive electronics.
Our intelligent sensors provide functions such as: Emergency Brake Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Support, Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Departure Warning, Pedestrian Detection, Parking Assistance.
The System Engineering Team main task is to define, design and integrate robust and safe Advanced Driver Assistance Systems according to customer requirements and project timing. Innovation is our daily business.
Your responsibilities as System Engineer will be:
- Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
- Allocate the requirements for individual system components and transfer them to dedicated design teams (. HW, SW etc.);
- Create Requirements for dedicated design teams based on the System Architecture.
- Concepts Definition;
- System Design;
- Integrate Safety Concept in System Design;
- Responsible for de-composing the system into system components and into disciplines (HW,SW, MD..etc)
- Participates to the reviews and to the release of the discipline architecture (SW, HW, MD);
- System Build of Material composition (input from Hardware & Mechanical and System Technology), periodical checks, updates.
- Responsible for System FMEA with the support of an FMEA moderator;
- Track implementation of the actions defined from FMEA are completed;
You will have an assigned mentor the entire integration period that will help you integrate in the organization and guide you towards taking your own responsibilities.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics or Physics);
- Minimum 3 years experience required in one of following domains: HW, SW, architecture, embedded SW development, Algorithm development;
- Electronics knowledge medium level at least;
- Software medium level;
- Good English level;
- Good Planning and Coordination Skills;
- Good communication Skills;
A plus would be experience in:
- Working with MatLab;
- Working with Doors;
- Working with MathCAD;
General Automotive Knowledge;
- Working with architecture (Rhapsody/SysML);
- Experience in a similar job
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.