Senior (5-10 ani)
We are a leading developer and manufacturer of mechanical and electronic locking systems as well as car access and authorization systems for the global automotive industry. Founded in 1908 in Velbert, Germany, we are an independent, family-owned company with around 9,300 employees at locations in Europe, America and Asia and achieved sales of around EUR billion in the financial year 2019.
OVERVIEW: The System Engineer will coordinate product development over all disciplines. He/She will have to make the best decisions to ensure that our products, either door handles or kick sensors, are developed smoothly and are robust against nature interactions (ex : rain, electromagnetic fields). Our goal is to use the latest technologies and best practices from all the involved fields in order to have one of the best customer experiences in regards to the cars Exterior and Access.
- Responsible for the overall technical functionality including SW, HW and Mechanics;
- Communicate and support the customers regarding overall technical functionality, specific concepts;
- Being in line with the project time schedule, planning and coordination of product development activities;
- Define System-requirements and architecture;
- Create Feature release plans and prototype build plans;
- Implements requirements in concept which can be later detailed by developers (designs or supports the design of the Product Architecture);
- Support investigations on electronic components specification, availability and pricing. Support BOM definition;
- Support for system definition and technical covering (FMEA, FMEDA, FTA).
- University Degree (. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
- 5 years experience in automotive industry, on a relevant position;
- Ability to understand, gather and analyze technical requirements;
- Ability in understanding and designing system architecture;
- Good knowledge in electronics, sensors, digital filters;
- Highly customer oriented and cost awareness;
- Basic knowledge of automotive production;
- Understanding of TS16949 quality standards;
- Team player with an open minded attitude ;
- Strong communicator both written and verbal in English and native language;
- Self-efficient and organized in prioritizing tasks and projects.
- Induction and training programs that provide you with all of the knowledge to excel at the workplace
- Young, professional and dynamic team
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits (sports, wellness, transport, holiday reward )
- Health and well-being (medical care, fruits day, lunch vouchers )
- Professional development both technical and managerial
- Increased work-life balance (flexible working hours and mobile work, extra vacation days)
- Special fidelity package
- Modern and central working facilities (contemporary offices, relaxing and entertainment areas)
If this sounds interesting to you, please send your comprehensive application materials.