in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent;
-Minimum of 5 years proven professional and technical demonstrated experience in either implementation, administration or technical support role for Oracle and IBM products families (mainly OS and app servers);
-Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English as well as in Romanian language;
-Demonstrate adaptability. Work well in ambiguous situations.
-Troubleshooting, analysis & technical support skills in the technical areas of Oracle & IBM software based infrastructure;
-Be able to administer, monitor, troubleshoot and analyze performance issues for IBM software products (Websphere, TIM/TAM, TDS,TDI, WMQ, TSM) and ORACLE (Identity and Access Management, Weblogic)
-Unix Operating systems knowledge & proven expertise – Red Hat Linux and AIX;
-Hands on experience with various virtualization technologies like VMware, KVM, RHEV, IBM LPAR;
-Certifications for the above technologies are highly desirable;
-Ability to simplify & standardize complex concepts/processes.
- Install, configure, test, patch, upgrade, tunes and maintain Oracle and IBM software products (OS/middleware/ application servers) in a complex, highly available, mission-critical infrastructure;
- Resolve Help Desk Requests logged by customers and contribute to proactive related support activities;
- Provide technical advice and assistance related to the integration between different applications components;
- Unix servers administration: installation, configuration, maintenance security & monitoring;
- Installing hypervisors, managing virtual machines;
- Document installation and configuration of the applications and software packages implemented;
- Work closely with the Sales/Account Management and other Engineering teams to map customer requirements and provide optimized technical solutions.