Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Take ownership of electronic product’s specifications based on customer requirements.
- Comply with Honeywell process (Design for Reliability, manufacturing, etc..)
- Review and monitor the integration of electronic design into final product.
- Create test and validation plan used to qualify the product design (Hardware, SubGHz radio, Metrology).
- Specify the requirements for the implementation of system tools (hardware and software) in Manufacturing.
- Ensure full compatibility of the electronic product with the AMR/AMI (Automatic Metering Reading/Infrastructure) system into which the product operates.
- Supports system and hardware FMEA
- Work with Industrialization and test team (Electronics and Mechanical Engineers)
- Supplier, R&D subcontractor follow up
- 3+ years of experience in (First successful first job/project experience minimum)
- Ability to write technical specifications based on product and system requirements
- Experience in the design of electronic device with radio communication capabilities (HW design, analog electronic, power supply, battery, schematic and RF layout)
- Experience in Definition, formulation and implementation of appropriate product testing strategies (SW/HW) with related test plans and test reports towards defect/conformity management
- Proficient at Microsoft Office suite
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English
- As a plus:
- Experience in LPWAN radio protocols
- Knowledge of regulation and RF standards: ENENFCCARIB std T67 , ERC REC 70-03Hardware design of RF products
- Ensure that Safe working methods are adhered to within the area and applicable Health Safety controls.
- Reporting accidents and near miss incidents in accordance with the HSE management systems.
- Observe and comply with ALL Health and Safety requirements
- Improvement Suggestions (Kaizens)