Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
IT Vizion is an information technology consulting, services, and products company. Since our founding in, we have successfully executed global Operational Intelligence and IT Consulting projects, for some of the best known brands in their respective industries. Although our portfolio is not restricted to any specific domain, we thrive in Oil&Gas, Chemicals, and Manufacturing industries. Over the years, our goal has remained consistent: to become our clients’ most preferred and trusted IT partner. To achieve this goal, we rely on our people. We look for individuals that have integrity, expertise, and a drive to contribute to the future success IT Vizion.
We expect you to demonstrate:
- Deep working knowledge of System Center 2016 and all components;
- Experience in upgrading SC to higher version;
- Should be experienced in managing Large to very Large end device as end points;
- Assess current setup and introduce architectural design updates along with configuration modifications;
- Should have executed more than 2 successful upgrades with hybrid infrastructure setup (on-premises & Cloud);
- Identify project risk and create technical plan to mitigate issues;
- Strong experience in validating Active Directory group policies and maintaining application groups, along with OU structures and Group Policies, DNS, DHCP, TS, IIS Optional Skills;
- Strong scripting knowledge along with experience in architecting, creating, deploying and maintaining standard workstation images for desktops and laptops; and building fully automate zero touch build process;
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting expertise to all levels of staff;
- Excellent ITIL process knowledge;
- Interfaces with other technology groups to coordinate workstation hardware, software, and application capabilities.
- Good Knowledge of RAID disk , Fail Over Clustering and Cluster Shared Volumes;
- Good understanding of virtual environment architecture like Hypervisor, VSC,VSP etc , dynamic memory features and different types of adapter and usage.
We also believe that you:
- Are well-structured and your attitude is focused on quality;
- Are fluent in critical thinking, structured analysis and problem solving;
- Have an excellent analytical mindset, paying close attention to details;
- Have creativity and ability to think out-of-the-box;
- Are goal-oriented, self-motivated and self-driven;
- Are fluent in spoken and written English.
What we offer in return
IT Vizion offers our employees a ‘platform’ where they can grow, both personally and professionally. We provide a flexible, dynamic and challenging work environment, along with a competitive compensation package based on your personal skills, desire and ability to contribute to the success of IT Vizion.