System Analyst Integration - Telecom Industry
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Being present in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Together with its clients, Capgemini is creating and delivering innovation and competitiveness.
A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its Collaborative Business Experience, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
General Job Description
- Supports the strategy of the department and business objectives/needs of external clients by evaluating/modifying and implementing software functionalities in IT systems.
- Participates in developing business requirements for external clients, analyzes and transforms these requirements into detailed technical specifications to develop software, participates in testing and installation of developed functionalities / ensures software configuration and system maintenance.
- Produces and implements software functional solutions that meet predefined requirements of external customers.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Requirements’ collection; internal clients assistance in order to define services and IT functional specifications and to transform them into technical characteristics.
- Participation in the evaluation and implementation projects duty in sending the technical solution for projects that are under his/her responsibility (the business requirements need to be considered in this case).
- Produce technical documentation for selection processes: The Demand of Offer, The Demand of Information, The Value Demand, The Evaluation Criteria Matrices etc.
- Needs to check the scope, the objectives, the detail design and the effort estimationregarding the technical solution.
- Has to assure an adequate knowledge transfer through the documentation’s creationand maintenance (associated to each process step), for the under-responsibility systems.
- Needs to take part in daily meetings (present focused / retrospectives/ reviews) sprints’ scheduling, demos and other meetings regarding quick delivers.
- Will offer solutions estimation and analysis, regarding products’ backlog and sprints.
- The ability to understand complex technical information.
- Knowledge in developing, configuring and installing informatics systems.
- SQL knowledge; experience in at least one databases system (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Enterprise Technologies knowledge (J2EE) and Messaging Systems and WebServices (JMS – Java, MQ – IBM, MSMQ – Microsoft).
- Knowledge of developing processes (here are included the best practices and design models).
- Knowledge of integration.
- Enterprise architecture.
- Security – SSL, WS-Security.
We Also Value:
- Analytical skills in practice and thinking and organising abilities.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress.
- Team work abilities.
- Adaptability and flexibility when threating changes.
What we offer:
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continuous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.