WSB ENC SPE/DDE payments squad is responsible for E2E delivery of payments solutions (implemented in Single Payment Engine and Direct Debit Engine applications) for our customers from ENC & CEE region.
Your primary mission is to help the team in its mission to become a mature DevOps team by implementing One Agile WoW, to help improve and expand the team portfolio. The customer perspective is your primary driver for working in a squad and you will deliver business value across the entire application chain, together with your team.
Combines the business, process and IT knowledge to slice high level Epics into features. Supports the feature owner with functional and technical knowledge and helps him identify the underlying needs. Collaborates and reaches across functional borders and serves as liaison when needed.
• Assesses the current state of the business and IT landscape to identify gaps and define the acceptance criteria.
• Elaborates features and transforms them into stories for the implementation backlog; estimates the work to be done and assigns T-shirt sizes and user story points. Clarifies the definition of done together with the product owner.
• Identifies risks and potential issues and offers improvements.
• Delivers and oversees/coordinates user stories by using the continuous delivery principles and tools. Assures the quality of the deliverables by identifying defects and solving them, being aware of the dependencies and impact of the implementation. Improves solution performance when needed. Makes sure the acceptance criteria is met. Write software development specifications and stories for clients.
• Organizes demo sessions and executes improvement plans as a result of the retrospective meetings.
• Assures StandBy support for the service/application
What you bring to the team
• University degree in Information Technology or Business/Economical studies
• More than 3 years of experience in IT development
• Foreign language requirements: English fluent (including specific IT development and banking terminology)
• Practical in depth IT related knowledge (MS Office knowledge, databases - MSQL, Microsoft programming languages, quality assurance, ALM, basic scripting).
• Good communication skills, customer-focused, self-organized, advanced teamwork skills, problem solving