System Analyst - Graduate
Entry (0-2 ani)
Job title: System Analyst - Graduate
Alternative job title:
Job tags: computer science, graduate, support
Job location: Bucharest RO
Experience requirements: Entry level
Workfield requirements: Others: Engineering & Technical Jobs
Contract type: Permanent full-time
Sector: Telecommunication Services
Locations: Romania - Centru
In one sentence
Acts as a liaison among stakeholders, communicate and implements recommended solutions in the relevant domains and practices.
What will your job look like?
- You will be working on Amdocs Ordering, CRM, Master Enterprise Catalogue and Digital Solutions in a Telecom Enterprise environment
- You will work with Oracle, Java, Weblogic, React & Linux technologies
- You will learn about the telecom business and the business processes
- You will be part of a highly skilled team which supports, analyses and operates production enterprise systems
- You will be expected to gather the requirements and analyze client needs and gaps
- During the Construct phase of a project, you will prepare documents and specifications that describe the configuration changes
- You will be responsible for configuring the solution using relevant tools or system applications based on the solution definition and customer requirements
- You will also be involved in the creation, execution and maintenance of detailed and accurate test plans
- You will support the preparation of functional and technical training
- You will support the resolution of configuration/implementation-related issues if and when they arise
- You will support solution during a project's lifecycle (development, testing, post production)
Why you will love this job:
- You will be working within an extremely diverse and multi-cultural environment, and a fast growing and dynamic organization
- You will be provided with a rare learning opportunity within an experienced team, working on high end technology and solutions.
- You will be working on market leading software for the telecommunications industry
All you need is...
- A university degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent Engineering degree
- Basic programming and/or scripting skills
- Basic SQL Knowledge
- Good Unix Knowledge
- Fluent or advanced knowledge of both the Romanian & English language (spoken and written)
- Familiarity with Amdocs Ordering or Amdocs Billing Software an advantage
- Configuration success in other products in the industry would be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in implementation of commercial packages (. SAP, Oracle, Success Factors, JAM) related to the communication industry is also advantageous
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.