Our mission is to help people integrate technology into everyday life and to enable innovation through technology. We believe working in close cooperation with our clients and employees is the key to success; this means we offer people the best working environment in order to achieve the best results. We love entrepreneurial spirits and encourage people around us to be proactive and make the best decisions not only for business, but for their own personal development.
Our nearshore Romanian offices are located in Bucharest and Iasi and, with over 5000 team members at group level, we make sure we are always close to our customers.
Cegeka has an exciting opportunity for a System Analyst to join us in Bucharest.
- Gathers, clarifies and writes software business requirements;
- Analyse the ability to change the application environment and assess the impact of these changes on the existing environment: application, infrastructure and operation. Agrees the solution with all impacted parties/departments;
- In charge of technical documentation for selection processes: Request for Quotation, Request for Information, Quote Request, Evaluation Criteria Matrix, Integration Plans, Knowledge Transfer Documents, Internal Assessment Document, etc.;
- Help the development team to estimate the complexity of User Stories;
- Provide support for other suppliers / developers during the development phase in order to provide a suitable technical solution;
- Provide support for testing teams to prepare test phases to meet the quality criteria of delivered software;
- Assures the role of technical coordinator in complex projects / programs. Plan and organize activities to meet project and program goals and objectives;
- Participate in daily scrums with the team to help ensure that work in progress will meet requirement goals;
- Creates the standard functional design document that should contain the design of the functional solution, assures the communication with and between Programmers and QAs;
- Creates the technical analysis document that should contain the impact for the integration of new product in the current environment;
- Provide high quality service & support to customers/co-workers while maintaining a professional standard for new and existing applications.
- Experience in a similar role: 2-3 years;
- University degree (IT, Engineering);
- Computer proficiency: Operating systems, SQL databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc);
- Good level of applied knowledge in algorithms, concepts of IT architecture, applied knowledge of database management systems, quality assurance, data analysis;
- Teamwork, communication and customer oriented behaviour;
- Ability to cope with change, planning and organizing skills;
- Quality orientation / attention to details;
- Language proficiency: English.
Nice to have:
- Professional qualifications/training: applied courses of information systems design, applied courses of database management;
- Experience with Programming Languages: J2EE.
- Positive attitude
- Willing to learn and improve
- Good problem-solving skills
- Flexible to different technologies and projects
What we offer:
· Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
· We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies;
· Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies);
· Continous learning and improvement activities (reading groups, competency centers, Events: process related-Agile/Scrum/Kanban, coding oriented TDD Kata);
· Private Medical Subscription, Sanador/Medlife/Regina Maria Clinic - you can also register your family members at a preferential price;
· Free Gym Subscription at Pescariu Sports & Spa (fitness, aerobic, pool) – according to the internal policies;
· Preferential rates to 7Card subscription;
· Bookster access;
· Financial support for the birth of your child or unhappy events (for first and second-degree family;
· Benefit Online platform access, with a monthly allowance from which you can choose to invest in:
- Meal tickets;
- Professional courses and development programs;
- Holiday packages, gifts;
- Insurance and private pension packages;
- Cultural and entertainment activities;
- Special offers from +2000 providers: vouchers, Telecom & Electro IT, private pensions and insurance, Sport & Wellness, restaurants, hobby and smart experience, medical services.
· Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
· Long term career development programs;
· Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots.