System AdministratorL1 / L2 ( French speaker)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
engleză, română, franceză
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
For our business partner, a company that offers complete Software Development, Web, Mobile Development and IT Consulting, with highly diversified enterprise projects, we are hiring System Administrators - French speakers.
Technical French - spoken and written a strong asset.
Central location - close to Unirii Square with easy parking solutions;
- Working knowledge with one or more of the following systems, technologies and concepts:
- Solarwinds/Orion/Nagios to proactively monitor Windows/Linux Systems and the data centers
- Server hardware: Cisco UCS / HP C7000 / P8
- IBM i
- Windows server
- MS technologies including Windows Server, AD, and SQL Server
- Linux: Red Hat / SLES / Centos / Ubuntu
- Storage: Neap / Pure / IBM FS / V7000
- Backup: Veeam / NetBackup / Rubrik
- Network switching and routing: Cisco / Forti
- Datacenter Network: Cisco 9000/catalyst
- Firewall and proxy: Checkpoint R77 / BlueCoat / F5 / Zscaler SaaS
- Databases: OracleMSSQL, NoSQL, AS400
- Cloud technologies: Azure and O365
- Strong planning, project management, documentation and communication skills
- Ability to support and execute projects in a distributed environment
- Certifications preferred but not required: Microsoft, VMWare, NetApp, Cisco
- Identifies and documents all server and storage hardware and software using a variety of sources.
- Monitors and responds quickly to any performance and/or security issues within the infrastructure.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, integrity, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Owns the learning process eagerly seeking opportunities to develop new skills.
- Demonstrates initiative in completing assignments always focusing on the needs of the customers.
- Is reliable and exhibits a “can do” attitude.
- Responds with a sense of urgency and provides customer friendly technical support and guidance to users.
- Sets up, configures, and supports internal and/or external servers and storage.
- Develops and maintains all system, security, and server configurations.
- Ensure all server/storage services and support meet defined corporate SLA’s.
- Constantly striving for improvements in server performance, uptime and security.
- Follows server processes to support and scale the company’s IT service functions.
- Assist with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery services and Data Centers related to servers.
- Assist with systems design and engineering in support of new systems, services and scalability.
- Ensures that the values of the organization are reflected in all interactions.
- Team must ensure 24/7 support.