Getting to know us
At Atos, we are striving to create the firm of the future by bringing together people, technology and business. Every day we power progress for our clients and partners, the wider community and ourselves. It is our unique approach that makes this possible.
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with approximatelyemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of around € 12 billion. The European number one in Big Data, Cybersecurity, High Performance Computing and Digital Workplace, The Group provides Cloud services, Infrastructure & Data Management, Business & Platform solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies, digital expertise and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across various business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Energy & Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications and Transportation.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic juniors who want to start a challenging career in IT. You can take the first step on a clear career path, with multiple development opportunities both on technical or non-technical fields.
Our team awaits you in Timișoara, România.
• Italian language mandatory - proficiency level;
• Flexibility and availability
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken;
• Team working skills;
• Customer service skills;
• English language - medium level.
• Handles simple and/or less common requests from users or customers in a pleasant and professional manner;
• Following agreed procedures, responds to requests for providing assistance or for processing operations asked by customers. Acts in order to enable customers to solve their problems;
• By adherence to escalation procedures, promptly allocates unresolved calls as Information
• Overtime may be required to meet project deadlines;
• Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management;
• Solid career plan in place where this role will open other opportunities inside ATOS.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies; •
Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package and relocation bonus for candidates outside West Area;
• Extra vacation days;
Join our dynamic team and you will find yourself in a multicultural and challenging environment where you will not only be using your skills and knowledge, but also expand and enrich your experience by participating in international projects.
How to apply
In order to complete your application, please click on the link
- Choose the country (Romania), then the desire position and click Apply Now
- Complete the registration process
- Attach your CV and Letter of Intent
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.
Also you can send us your resume at the following address