Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
1 Strada Eugen Ionesco, Cluj-Napoca
We are looking for a system administrator to manage the Linux and Windows platforms of one of our customers. The estimated workload is 6-8 hours/week, so a part time, time-and-resource type of collaboration is preferred.
The candidate should:
- Have good administration skills of Linux (Ubuntu, Centos) and MS Windows Server operating systems.
- Be experienced user of Docker, Docker-Compose, npm (general knowledge).
- Be experienced in MySQL DB administration (backup, scripting, etc).
- Have excellent scripting skills.
- Be proficient Git user.
The candidate would:
- Set up and maintain the test and production environments of our customer.
- Deploy new versions of the software on the servers.
- Communicate with the customer in English on a daily basis.
- Should report his/her activity.
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Development of innovative solutions;
- Professional and modern environment, flexible program;
- Involvement in complex international projects for big players on the global markets;
- Attractive salary, bonuses and rewards for high-quality work in complex and challenging projects;
- Possibility for professional development (training, certifications, opportunities for career development, etc.);
- Consideration of individual capabilities.