System Administrator - MacOS
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with overemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Mobile OS: Android, iOS, Mac OSX or Windows Devices;
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals (., design patterns, data structures and algorithms, threads, multithreaded/concurrent programming, operating systems);
- Knowledge of VMWare or Microsoft HyperV will be added advantage;
- Understanding on Azure cloud or Amazon Cloud will be added advantage;
- Excellent knowledge in Workspace One components ACC, AWCM, SEG, PowerShell integration, MAG, Workspace One Tunnel, unified access gateway;
- Excellent knowledge & experience in InTune;
- Experience in InTune AD Connector;
- Experience in InTune Exchange Connector;
- InTune integration with Active Directory;
- InTune integration with Exchange Active Sync;
- Workspace One Administration & Extensive experience with VMWare Workspace One;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science - Desired.
What we offer
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
- Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies
- Flexible benefits:Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop
- ompensation: Competitive salary package
- Extra vacation days
- Possibility to work from home
Only suitable candidates will be contacted for interview and please note that your resume will be entered in our data base and may be used in further recruitment projects.