Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
AUSY Technologies Romania is part of the AUSY Group, an International Advanced Technology Consultancy and Engineering Company. AUSY Group currently operates across 10 countries through its more than 6500 employees, sharing three defining concepts “Vision, High Quality, Commitment”.
The company has been operating since, with offices located in Bucharest and Sibiu. Our mission is to be a trusted technology partner, providing clients with innovative project solutions and tailored consulting services. AUSY Technologies Romania works with clients on a vast range of projects across diverse industries, among which Aeronautics, Space Industry, Defense, Energy, Telecommunications, Healthcare, IT and Banking, Multimedia and many more.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users from this company.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs efficiently.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements;
- Installing and configuring computers, hardware, operating systems and applications;
- Monitoring and maintaining the computers and network;
- Providing support for users;
- Setting up new users' accounts (Windows Server, email server);
- Proactively manage and maintain virtual machines;
- Manage backup;
- Troubleshoots application, network, and server level problems for internal systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline;
- Minimum two years of experience with Systems Operations/Engineering organizational responsibilities;
- Intermediate knowledge of quality assurance methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of Windows environment;
- Comfortable with setting up and maintaining Linux servers;
- Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management;
- Strong troubleshooting and data analysis skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Strong writing&verbal skills in English;
- Self-motivated individual, able to operate independently.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience;
- Professional and international working environment;
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan;
- Benefit from international career opportunities.