System Administrator (3-5 years experience)
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
At Spearhead Systems we believe in the delivery of high performance. By this, we mean that we are excited to the bone about the delivery of IT services that help people and companies get things done. We are all about high performance and not just in computing, but in everything that we do.
We are looking for more people like us: system generalists who love to solve problems. Our ideal colleague is comfortable in any stage of a systems life cycle, whether that is initial set-up and configuration or ongoing maintenance and support, and who finds gratification in knowing that their work keeps some of the most successful businesses running. We’re seeking a System Administrator to help us deliver professional technical support services for customers, our ISV partners and corporate clients as well as to our global IT monitoring customers.
Implementation experience is helpful, but enthusiasm and interest can trump experience; we’re willing to take a chance on someone who wants to step up.
We're looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience in administration of systems (operating environments, clusters, distributed systems, cloud, etc.);
- Experience and knowledge of TCP/IP protocols (routing, switching, bonding and firewalls) and common infrastructure services (DHCP, DNS, SMTP/IMAP) and securing these (DNSSEC, TLS and others);
- Experience and knowledge of hardware (Servers, storage and their underlying components). Able to discuss about architectures and to implement them;
- Knowledge in reading, interpreting documentation and operating manuals for complex IT systems (distributed systems, large scale clusters/grids and clouds);
- Experience in Patch management tasks, which may include: maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for particular systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures;
- Advanced English skills (reading, writing and speaking);
- Passion for automation and getting things done right.
- Taking ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution;
- Monitoring, implementing and operating diverse CI/CD pipelines for internal use and customers (git know-how is essential) and periodical administration of Linux/UNIX and occasional Windows server environments;
- Design, operate and maintain (troubleshoot) modern web architectures (n tier/web, caching, databases, microservices, etc.)
- Managing and operating our customers IT infrastructures (managed services) and help operate the (delivery of IaaS to a global customer base);
- Work on virtualization technologies such as KVM, Red Hat Virtualization, Vmware and Triton.
We offer (besides monthly salary):
- Meal tickets
- Medical insurance
- Opportunities to grow and learn top technologies
- The office is in a quiet location - subway access and public transport
- Young, creative and enthusiastic working environment
- The worlds best coffee