Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Are you looking for a fresh perspective in your career? We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic professional to join us.
The main responsibilities include:
- Configures and ensures the maintenance for Windows Active Directory (adds users, modifies access rights);
- Provides 2nd and 3rd level problem resolution;
- Ensures the backup for the company’s data;
- Updates periodically the operation systems;
- Verifies periodically the logs generated by Firewalls and antivirus;
- Ensures the informatics security as per the existing standards;
- Ensures the documentation of the network and server systems;
- Manages the company’s informatics systems;
Education and Experience:
- At least 5 years of experience in the administration of informatics systems;
- Advanced Knowledge for Windows Active Directory (adds users, modifies access rights);
- Advanced Knowledge in the administration of MS-Exchange, MS-SQL, Active Directory, FTP/Sftp;
- Advanced Knowledge in working with Juniper firewalls, VMware ESX, Network Attached Storage and Storage Area Network;
- Advanced Knowledge about LAN/WAN TCP/IP based networks;
- Advanced Knowledge of operating systems : Windows, Linux
- Basic Ms-Windows scripting skills (VB scripting & command line batch files);
- Advanced knowledge of English;
- Certificates MCSE;
- Certificates CCNA;
- Communication and team work capability;
- Receptivity at new tasks;
- Work capability under stress conditions.
We offer you: attractive salary package, meal tickets, free transportation with company buses, lunch partially paid by the company, fair work-life balance by annual vacation of 21+ days – according to internal policies and labor regulations.
On top of that, we offer you the opportunity for development in a great environment, the chance to work with professionals in a fascinating yet changing domain, to develop and be part of our team, our quest to success and continuous transformation. We need a great professional to help us stay on top of the challenges and day-to-day activities, to help us be organized and do more than we do today.
- Briefly state your previous responsibilities similar to this position.
- Please indicate your English level (on a scale min. 1 - max. 5).
- Please specify your salary package expectations.