Are you the kind of person who has high expectations and dreams but doesn’t know how to start? Our Sysadmin Team could be the answer that you were looking for! We are currently offering internship for students that have interest in learning about Server Administration, Datacenters, Networking, SQL Database.
What is mandatory:
• A “can do or will try my very best to DO” attitude.
• Show optimism and enthusiasm in their work; enjoys challenges.
• Is self-motivated and always desires to learn and improve.
• Supports others’ opinions and ideas.
• Has good communication skills.
• Is open minded and
• Shows flexibility in relation to other people.
• Sustains innovation and optimization and is always trying to find new solutions.
• Shows analytical thinking and attention to
• Wants to have fun and create new experiences with a great team.
What is nice to have:
• Studies: last year or graduate of a technical university – preferable in IT, Telecom, Electronics, Cybernetics;
• English: good verbal and written skills;
• Knowledge of Windows or Linux OS;
• Networking basic knowledge (TCP/IP, DNS, Routing etc.)
You will learn how to:
• install and configure new hardware, application servers or databases;
• perform hardware and software upgrades, data migrations and performance analysis;
• troubleshoot errors, tune systems and assist senior team members in daily activities;
We’ll offer you every possible way of learning and improving your skills, from coaching inside the team or with other teams to online and in-class courses.
At the end of your internship program, there will be the possibility to become a permanent employee.
If you want to start BIG your IT career, here is the place 😊