Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded software solutions and services for the automotive industry. We stay on top of the latest innovations, such as connected cars, car as a sensor and autonomous driving. A leader in automotive software with over 27 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 80 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned independent subsidiary of Continental.
We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that thrive in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs.
• Deeply embedded SW development in Automotive sector
• Defining the project features/requirements according to the customer feature requests (incl. features resulting from standard changes . AUTOSAR)
• Supporting the estimation process for new features or changes
• Designing the software modules and defining/grouping the requirements
• Responsibility for the software implementation, integration and evaluation concept
• Participation of defining the system (. core) design
• Supervising and reviewing the critical development work parts of the developers
• Excellent communication skills
• Significant embedded software development experience (5+ years) in ANSI C
• Knowledge of AUTOSAR standard
• Knowledge of the respective standard software, methods and tools
• Capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies
• Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions
• Capability to abstract and simplify
• Knowledge of architectural principles and different software architectures
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Interest in new technologies and fascination for embedded development
• Interest in microcontrollers and Automotive area
• Work with the latest AUTOSAR technologies
• Drive the Software solutions and concepts for EB and his many car makers
• Be part of international multi-site project
• Take over responsibility and be creative
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own Academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.
If you are interested in this job, please apply directly here!