Entry (0-2 ani)
About The Opportunity
Be part of the team that supports our production facilities, final assembly lines and customer fleets worldwide by providing repair solutions for parts and structures that do not conform to the drawing. No non-conformity is ever the same and a sustaining engineer must be able to create engineering solutions and prove that parts are within airworthiness regulations for every situation. Together with other stakeholders like customers and manufacturing engineers, proposals will be made to optimize production processes and strive for zero defects.
A wide range of aircraft platforms including business jets, large commercial and military helicopters depend on the fast and accurate solutions provided by the Sustaining Team.
- Development of technical solutions for products and processes that do not comply to product requirements during the production process, final assembly or during the operations phase
- Analysis of the chosen solutions to assure that repaired structures comply to strength, functionality and airworthiness specifications
- Initiate preventive actions to improve the process and/or product with relevant internal parties (product specialists, quality department, material and processes department)
- Analyses, in close consultation with customers, significant damages that occur during the operation phase. Investigate and document repair solutions in the form of engineering reports and justifying stress analysis.
Your skills and competences:
- Aerospace engineer with at least a Bachelor degree
- Analysis of static strength, fatigue and stability of structures
- Repair Techniques and Airworthiness Regulations (it’s a plus when known)
- Ability to work in teams, apply internal regulations, comply with company policy, open-minded
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written command of Romanian and English
- Able to travel to other company sites 3-4 times a year, mostly in Europe.
In return we offer you:
- A challenging job in a high tech Aerostructures business
- Working in a multidisciplinary team
- Working in an international environment
- A competitive salary
- A very good benefits package