Survey Data Analyst with English and French
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The role contributes to the positive reputation of the Renault range by improving customer satisfaction for the vehicles in its range.
- Analyze specific customer surveys in order to identify levers to continuously improve the performance of dedicated range of vehicles;
- Prioritize the main topics in order to improve client satisfaction and creates specific syntheses to facilitate future decisions;
- Organize the Client Satisfaction meetings for the dedicated area (technically and geographically);
- Centralize the taken decisions in order to address customer dissatisfaction issues;
- Follow the progress of the problem using specific tools, from its identification until the implementation of the solution;
- Continuously synthesizes the progress of the portfolio's action plan as well as the progress of reaching customer satisfaction goals;
- Responds to on-demand requests from internal clients.
- University degree (Engineering degree is a plus);
- Professional experience in working with database - managing and analyzing data;
- Project management experience is a plus;
- Automotive knowledge is a plus;
- Advanced English and French skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work within a team in an international environment.